My quilting thoughts and inspirations sprinkled with a glimpse of life down on the farm

Monday, August 31, 2026

31 days

Day 31 of my August blogpost a day challenge

I managed my 31 days in a row of blogposts!! 

In that time ——
I fed numerous calves (the main activity of the month!) —
 I travelled to two countries (in my writings!) —
I attended 3 school cross country events, watching 10 relevant races —
Shared 8 projects that I'm working on, and two more I'm about to start (gulp) —
Sewed with friends, sewed with kids —
Sewed 28 blocks (I would have liked that to be a few more but oh well!) —
Showcased one finished quilt —
Enjoyed sunshine, frost and rain —
Shared some of Mum's makes —
Lost (and found) my phone (yes it was fine!) —
Celebrated a pussy cat —
And more bits and pieces!!

My goal was to catch up on some posts, and to get back into blog writing mode. When I get behind with blogging, it feels like there is so much to say that starting a post is difficult. Hopefully I've got over that roadblock.
Thank you to all those who have read along and made it easier to keep going by adding the odd comment and encouragement ♥ I haven't yet replied to all the comments but I hope to keep chipping away at them....and now that I'm not formulating and writing blogposts 24/7, I do hope to reciprocate and visit you all too!
'til next time,
Happy stitches,
Raewyn





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate them all and try my best to reply. Have a great day!!
(If you are a no-reply or anonymous blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address.)