My quilting thoughts and inspirations sprinkled with a glimpse of life down on the farm

Friday, August 21, 2026

Day 21

Day 21 of my August blogpost a day challenge

Just a quick post tonight as it's been busy day.
I finished stitching this Holly Jolly block this evening - 

And as I walked back to the house tonight, I spied our pile of milk powder in the shed. This is what the older calves are now drinking - it always amazes me that we get through this heap in a season -

'til next time,
happy stitches,
Raewyn

5 comments:

  1. Lovely stitchery - you feed a lot of calves so will need a lot of milk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of milk powder! Pretty stitchery too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute block. And yes, you do get through all that when you have how many mouths to feed?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet little block and goodness, yes, that is a lot of milk! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that stitchery.
    Yes, that is a huge amount of milk powder. Very hungry calves, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate them all and try my best to reply. Have a great day!!
(If you are a no-reply or anonymous blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address.)