It feels like there is nothing much to report today - I haven't had a chance to think about a blogpost!! Fridays are my busy day, when I work off the farm at the quilt shop.
That involves getting all my wee beasties fed and happy first thing and then racing home afterwards to do it all over again.
Happily for me today, there were no new calves to teach to feed, and I'd done a bit of mob amalgamation yesterday which streamlined my feeding and made the job a bit easier.
ED and her two kiddoes popped into work after school to collect some eggs. They live near to the shop so I often see them there. Cat-mad Lily swarmed in on a pattern that had not long arrived, teamed it with some fabric and subsequently put in a Christmas request!
It was another wet day so I spent most of the day hoping that my older outside calves were looking after themselves. It was very warm so they were well and happy and none the worse for wear —
but ready for their dinner —

I tried to entice them into the dry shed but only a few were interested (including someone with high spirits!) —

After an easy dinner it was time to settle into some stitching —
— and entertainment from McGeorgeous who thought it might be time for daylight saving to start?!'til next time,
happy stitches,
Raewyn




Girls had good taste, that is a cute pattern. And I'm with McGorgeous, I'm ready for spring.
ReplyDelete