My quilting thoughts and inspirations sprinkled with a glimpse of life down on the farm

Friday, August 21, 2026

Day 21

Day 21 of my August blogpost a day challenge

Just a quick post tonight as it's been busy day.
I finished stitching this Holly Jolly block this evening - 

And as I walked back to the house tonight, I spied our pile of milk powder in the shed. This is what the older calves are now drinking - it always amazes me that we get through this heap in a season -

'til next time,
happy stitches,
Raewyn

1 comment:

  1. Lovely stitchery - you feed a lot of calves so will need a lot of milk!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate them all and try my best to reply. Have a great day!!
(If you are a no-reply or anonymous blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address.)