FNSI started off with a hiss and a roar with some free motion quilting, but slowed down considerably when I decided I really didn't like the colour thread I was using. So I swapped my sewing machine for a quick-unpic; a pity I didn't make that decision before stitching out 4 spines and one side of some feathers!
Never mind, a bit of dogged determination and soon (-ish) the job was done.
The unpicking was helped by a bit of much needed comfort food, (self-saucing chocolate pudding).
I decided not to spend the evening doing any more machine work so I pulled out my Chateau Hexagon instead.
I had kept up really well with the first few blocks but let myself get behind.
Timmie helped me tonight and we made some good progress.
I just have two bees to stitch then I can call Block Four done.
Have a lovely weekend everyone,