My quilting thoughts and inspirations sprinkled with a glimpse of life down on the farm

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Cant resist...friends wanted!!

stitchingroundtheblocklogo-01
I've sat on my hands for a while now, smiling at the various Christmas swaps and mysteries, thinking what fun they would be but not signing up for anything new.... but I think I may be crumbling!!!
Have you read about Helen's (Hugs ‘n Kisses) free friendship project? This is like a round robin, with groups of 4 participating...... Sounds fun, and she promises that its only a few nights stitching for each round. But the catch is, if I want to take part, I need 3 friends to join me - preferably NZ-ers. That way postage, time, etc won't become an issue. Go to the above links to find out more.
SO PLEASE, please, please...will you be my friend???


Yahoo - I now have some friends ... looks like Leanne, Nicky, Janis and I will have some fun!!
We have a SECOND GROUP!!! LeeanneCat and Kerryn and Kerry are teaming up!! 

7 comments:

Cottage Tails said...

I'll play with you if you want me to play with you grin.
sounds doable.

Love Leanne

what do I do now?

Farm Girl said...

Hi Raewyn,

Count me in, sounds like fun! Will I live to regret this moment of madness!! Who needs sleep anyway?

Nicky

Quilting Nests said...

Hi Raewyn - you have another friend - I would like to do this also

Cat B said...

And if I'm not too late I'll be your friend - or maybe from your post you'll get 8 NZ'ers enough to make 2 groups?

Leeanne said...

I looked at this the other day and like you, sat on my hands! But CatB maybe right, we will get 8 NZ'ers...so if that is the case count me in...I'm off my hands!

thecountryyard said...

Okay ... just to let you all know I am going to check this out and may be a count in as well!! You girls tempt me with SO much!!

thecountryyard said...

I will have you know I am meant to be outside shovelling shell for my man and here I am drooling over projects on blogs!! As long as my hexagon mad friends help me with the hexagons COUNT ME IN.