|Please note I bought 5 hangers but have only|
used 4!!! Grin.
|I even coped with having to assemble it...|
Here goes -
1. Breast of Friends - Homespun magazine project 2009 - 5 blocks completed
2. Flirting with Flowers - BOM by Toss's Corner (now the Pickledish Patch) - 6 blocks completed, only 3 to go (I think)
3. Crumbs quilt - this is at flimsy stage so just needs quilting
4. Klosjes quilt - make it up as I go - i.e.my own design (!) want to do at least one more border of spools
5. Reproduction jellyroll quilt - this was intended for the MOML for Christmas - Dad's illness stopped work on this one - just have the last border to do plus the quilting etc.
There now - I have it in print!! Now this doesn't mean I won't be starting or working on other projects but these are some that I REALLY WANT TO COMPLETE!~!!!
See what I mean - another wee project started - this is the start of the stitching for my New Beginnings kit for one of the many crafters who have suffered from the Queensland floods.
Happy stitching every-one, and thanks for visiting,