My quilting thoughts and inspirations sprinkled with a glimpse of life down on the farm

Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Photos today

Day 26 of my August blogpost a day challenge

Another busy day today so I'm just going to fill the post with some photos that I've collected over the last few days 😊
The yard is starting to filling up now as we have 130 cows calved - about 70 to go.
The youngest two calves happily fed and snuggling up - 
The oldest calves at the start of another nice day - 
After their feed, watching me drive away -
And from same paddock, looking down on the MOML shifting the 'very close to calving cows' and drafting out the new calvers - 

Yesterday, to the excitement of two cats, a wee Silvereye turned up inside. While I was busy trying to open more windows, etc, he found a friend to sit with!

til next time,
happy stitches,
Raewyn



7 comments:

  1. Great photos Raewyn, those babies are so cute. Hope you got the bird outside ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like the days are busy. I love seeing their faces as you departed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Calving is keeping you both very busy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guess its unusual for a silvereye fo fly inside the house. At least it wasn't a fantail, you know what the myth says about those birds when they fly into your home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos I hope the silver eye made it outside.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous sunrise picture and the little birds are so cute. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate them all and try my best to reply. Have a great day!!
(If you are a no-reply or anonymous blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address.)